Sunday 29 April 2012

LiFe WiTh CoNfLiCtS~~

Conflicts do occur in everyone's life.. But in my case, conflict happened in choosing whether to confess or not to confess out what i felt and think to my life partner..  To him, he also do feel the same.. I struggled for so long and finally all problems burst out... But after i told him what i felt, which caused me to be very sensitive and strong jealousy, he chose not to tell me oredi bout his activities and wit who.. In his point of view is for my own good so that i wont think too much.. But for me, who stay far apart from him currently, makes me feel that if in a relationship without honest update about what he is doing will caused our long distance relationship hard to sustain. So whether is it better to confess out what i felt or remain silent n keep pretending nothing happen?



3 comments:

  1. I choose to confess.
    At least I know what you are doing, if I dont know, I will be more suspect and think more lo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.. i at first also do think n do d same think as u said.. after i told him about the problems, to my shock was he trying to do was dun tel me that what he is doing and with who.. the purpose of doing that was preventing me from thinking too much.. So, i just realise that if i tel him what i dislike, i actually cannot change him from not doing what i dislike but only will make him away of me n not telling me the truth.. So now, i abit of regret for the choice that i made which is TO CONFESS~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear, just tell him what you want him to do, DIRECTLY. more easy.

    ReplyDelete